If you’ve sorted out your Design manager job description, the next step is to create an advert that really draws in candidates and makes them want to apply – and we can help!
On this page you can find a sample advert for a design manager role at RecruitEngineers. While it’s OK to use this ad as a template, we strongly advise that you tweak it to ensure it accurately reflects the role you have on offer.
*Please note – this is just an advert from exemplary purposes. There’s no job like this currently available at RecruitEngineers – however if you are interested in a design manager job, you should take a look at our Design manager jobs page.*
Design Manager (Mechanical, Electrical & Civil)
Fancy working for the only niche job portal in the industry? Want to work for a team that’s going places and passionate about the work they do?
RecruitEngineers is a niche jobs portal that specialises in advertising jobs in the engineering industry. From engineering sales marketing jobs, design jobs, to QA/QC and purchase jobs, if a vacancy involves engineering, you can find it on our job portal – but that’s not all.
In addition to our job portal, we also have our very own Blog & industry news, Employer Zone & Career clinic – all of which are packed full of free job seeker help and advice. Oh, and we’re also doing our bit to address the engineering skills gap by providing specialist training to career advisors at universities from across India. With all that in mind; it’s safe to say we’re not your average job portal!
To take RecruitEngineers to the next level, we’re now looking for a talented design manager to join our team.
- Development and preparation of Detail engineering drawing.
- Finalizing designs & modifying existing designs to suit requirements of Indents.
- To develop a modern design engineering and research centre
- Interacting with customers/marketing dept. on regular basis.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drawing preparation
- Knowledge of 3D analysis
- Awareness of Quality system as per ISO 2000
- To manage the team of designers
What we’re Looking For:
- Someone who loves designing and want to lead a team, need to have experience between 5- 8years.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication ability – both written / spoken
- Ability to change as per organization requirement.
- Implementing new ideas into designing.
- Diverse role
- Chance to make your mark with the most advanced designing team in India.
- Great employee satisfaction with good remuneration.